- A participant in a symposium.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Leaflets advertising the renegade symposium were distributed to convention delegates by symposiasts and their supporters.
- I therefore put to the succeeding symposiasts the simple central questions, ‘What would have to occur or to have occurred to constitute for you a disproof of the love of, or of the existence of, God?’
- Indeed, the Christian symposiasts did sound a more sympathetic note.
Más definiciones de symposiastDefinición de symposiast en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.