Definición de symptomatic en inglés:
1Serving as a symptom or sign, especially of something undesirable: these difficulties are symptomatic of fundamental problems
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both represent desirable objects, symptomatic of consumerism and excess.
- Images that traditionally evoke nostalgia become symptomatic of inevitable decay.
- Their conduct was symptomatic of the unprincipled character of the entire project.
2Exhibiting or involving medical symptoms: patients with symptomatic coeliac disease symptomatic patients
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The registry included patients with symptomatic and asymptomatic pulmonary embolism.
- This remains the most common presentation of tubal pregnancy in symptomatic patients.
- Past medical history revealed symptomatic osteoarthritis of her large extremity joints.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It has veered from offering slightly more moderate versions of Howard's policies to new departures, such as a more independent foreign policy - fine as generalities but symptomatically short on detail.
- Duncan summons the entry's orthodox interpretation established more than a century ago by historian Elliott Coues, who read it as ‘a sadly interesting passage’ and linked it symptomatically with Lewis's suicide four years later.
- All too often, patients, particularly the elderly, continue to be treated symptomatically for alcohol-related conditions without recognition of the underlying problem.
Palabras que riman con symptomaticachromatic, acrobatic, Adriatic, aerobatic, anagrammatic, aquatic, aristocratic, aromatic, asthmatic, athematic, attic, autocratic, automatic, axiomatic, bureaucratic, charismatic, chromatic, cinematic, climatic, dalmatic, democratic, diagrammatic, diaphragmatic, diplomatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic, emblematic, emphatic, enigmatic, epigrammatic, erratic, fanatic, hepatic, hieratic, hydrostatic, hypostatic, idiomatic, idiosyncratic, isochromatic, lymphatic, melodramatic, meritocratic, miasmatic, monochromatic, monocratic, monogrammatic, numismatic, operatic, panchromatic, pancreatic, paradigmatic, phlegmatic, photostatic, piratic, plutocratic, pneumatic, polychromatic, pragmatic, prelatic, prismatic, problematic, programmatic, psychosomatic, quadratic, rheumatic, schematic, schismatic, sciatic, semi-automatic, Socratic, somatic, static, stigmatic, sub-aquatic, sylvatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, thermostatic, traumatic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán