sustantivo[mass noun] Astrology
- Comparison between the horoscopes of two or more people in order to determine their likely compatibility and relationship.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her expertise covers both traditional horary astrology as well as modern techniques ranging from forecasting, synastry (for relationships), to business advice including financial planning and personnel recruitment.
- Professionally written, beautifully presented astrology relationship reports - synastry reports - are now on sale in our new age shop.
- There are many factors to be taken into account when practising synastry, so let's take a look at some of the major ones.
mid 17th century: via late Latin from Greek sunastria, from sun- 'together' + astēr, astr- 'star'.
Más definiciones de synastryDefinición de synastry en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.