Definición de syncretize en inglés:
Attempt to amalgamate or reconcile (differing things, especially religious beliefs, cultural elements, or schools of thought): the Amish communities of today have syncretized many traditional elements of their material culture with elements in the New World
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here Spielberg uses his passion and great gift to syncretise story elements that certainly don't clash on the screen and only seem dissonant in the abstract.
- The older generations are more difficult to work with, often wanting to syncretise their old Buddhist beliefs with Christianity, and showing little change of lifestyle.
- Like many scholars, Bettelheim is willing to accept the resourcefulness and creativity of Afro-Cubans and Afro-Brazilians in syncretizing Spiritism with Catholic and African spiritual systems.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The result is a further syncretization of an already syncretic form, but one which is capable of having strong musical, political, and cultural resonances in Aotearoa.
- The modern syncretization is a fusion between Buddhism, hinduism (migratory tribes), and the native beliefs.
- The existence or recognition of ‘an endless play of abstract forms and patterns’ could be as much the result of a complicated process of syncretization as a formulaic, derivative practice.
Definición de syncretize en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India