sustantivo[treated as singular] • trademark
- (In the US) a problem-solving technique which seeks to promote creative thinking, typically among small groups of people of diverse expertise.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The learners will be able to use the synectics to jump start the creative process and find ‘fresh’ views to solving problems.
- Graphic organizers may be used in conjunction with synectics to promote learning and understanding.
- Applying synectics to social problems leads to model construction but not actual problem solving.
1960s: from late Latin synecticus (based on Greek sunekhein 'hold together'), on the pattern of dialectics.
Más definiciones de synecticsDefinición de synectics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.