Definición de synergy en inglés:
The interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects: the synergy between artist and record company
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As in that case, the greater effects of synergy usually arise for the smaller companies.
- The concept that synergism or interaction of chemicals is possible is not considered in the risk-assessment models.
- We have found few data on synergy between different treatments.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We found that pacifiers can effectively relieve pain and that the analgesic effect is synergetic with sucrose.
- Networks allow small firms, especially those operating in technology intensive environments, to share limited resources and to develop new and unique ones by entering into synergetic relationships.
- The goal of resonance homeopathy is to create the best harmonizing resonance for the body and use potent ingredients to create that one synergetic force that will stimulate the body to heal itself.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- No synergic effect on airway resistance or maximal expiratory flow at functional residual capacity, however, has been noted between inhaled metaproterenol and atropine.
- But when they don the khaki and fatigues to form a strong team, the synergic effect is unparalleled.
- A synergic interaction between inadequate dietary intake and disease aggravates the vicious cycle that is responsible for high mortality and morbidity in children.
Mid 19th century: from Greek sunergos 'working together', from sun- 'together' + ergon 'work'.
Palabras que riman con synergyanthropology, apology, archaeology (US archeology), astrology, biology, campanology, cardiology, chronology, climatology, cosmology, craniology, criminology, dermatology, ecology, embryology, entomology, epidemiology, etymology, geology, gynaecology (US gynecology), haematology (US hematology), hagiology, horology, hydrology, iconology, ideology, immunology, iridology, kidology, meteorology, methodology, musicology, mythology, necrology, neurology, numerology, oncology, ontology, ophthalmology, ornithology, parasitology, pathology, pharmacology, phraseology, phrenology, physiology, psychology, radiology, reflexology, scatology, Scientology, seismology, semiology, sociology, symbology, tautology, technology, terminology, theology, topology, toxicology, urology, zoology • eulogy • energy • apogee • liturgy • lethargy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda