adjetivoMedicine & Biology
- (Of organisms or cells) genetically similar or identical and hence immunologically compatible, especially so closely related that transplantation does not provoke an immune response: the rejection by an animal of a syngeneic tumour graft proves that the tumour cells carry their own specific antigensMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was shown that spleen cells and infiltrating leukocytes isolated from well-functioning cardiac allografts in immunologically enhanced adult rats suppressed spontaneous blastogenesis of normal syngeneic cells in vitro.
- Three syngeneic animals and one animal with allograft had marked focal uptake of annexin V in a linear pattern corresponding to the left thoracotomy site.
- These findings were also observed in syngeneic animals (although less frequently), particularly in the first 3 days after surgery.
Más definiciones de syngeneicDefinición de syngeneic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.