- Relating to or denoting a mineral deposit or formation produced at the same time as the enclosing or surrounding rock: these ores are of syngenetic originMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Two terms that are still commonly encountered when discussing the classification of ore deposits are syngenetic and epigenetic.
- A syngenetic origin of sulphides was suggested by early workers, mainly based on the stratiform and stratabound occurrence of the sulphides in ironstone.
- Setting quartz inclusions (at least the protogenetic and syngenetic ones) apart from your standard-issue nine-to-five mineral is the fact that they are stuck inside another growing mineral (quartz).
Más definiciones de syngeneticDefinición de syngenetic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.