- another term for lunar month.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One could quite quickly determine the length of the synodic month by counting the days between full moons.
- If the Moon orbited the Earth in a perfect circle, the synodic month - using any starting point (new Moon to new Moon, full Moon to full Moon) - would never vary.
- The two cycles are incompatible in that the synodic month has a period of about 29.5 days, giving a lunar year of just over 354 days, over 11 days shorter than the mean solar year of 365.2422 days.
Más definiciones de synodic monthDefinición de synodic month en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.