- The time between successive conjunctions of a planet with the sun: the synodic period of VenusMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The synodic period derives from the sidereal periods of Earth and Venus interacting, as 1/224-1/365 = 1/584 days, where 224 days is Venus's sidereal period.
- The Mayan astronomers calculated its synodic period (after which it has returned to the same position) as 584 days.
- Jupiter's synodic period brings it into conjunction with the sun every 398 days and 88 minutes.
Más definiciones de synodic periodDefinición de synodic period en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.