- The state of being synonymous.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is our aim in this paper to establish the synonymy of these genera.
- However, the synonymy of these terms has not been verified.
- For determinacy of translation implies the possibility of synonymy: if translation is determinate, the possibility of synonymy is implied as a special case of ‘translation’ within a language.
mid 16th century: via late Latin from Greek sunōnumia, from sunōnumos (see synonym).
Más definiciones de synonymyDefinición de synonymy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.