(Of genes) occurring on the same chromosome: syntenic sequences
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Conserved linkage occurs when two or more homologous genes are syntenic and are in the same order on the chromosome in two or more species.
- The syntenic genes are displayed as black boxes and linked by lines.
- Consider the ancestral genome with all of its chromosomes concatenated and with the ancestral genes blocked by their syntenic groups that will be conserved between the two daughter species.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For each paralogous set with perturbed synteny, it was determined which locus was the ancestral locus of the paralogous set.
- Mammals also show an extensive conserved synteny of chromosome X, even though translocations have often rearranged the genome of mammalian species.
- To address this conserved synteny in much more detail, a high-resolution human-chicken comparative map was constructed from human chromosome 15.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: syn|ten¦ic
Definición de syntenic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda