Short for synthesizer.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Guitars are stripped clean and forced to interact on equal footing with strings, pianos, synths, even brass.
- The dependence on drum machines and synths unfortunately date and trap most of the music in the late 80s.
- The melodies are strong throughout and there's a nice mix of guitars and synths, of rock and electronica.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On one hand, you have the minimalist synthy electro sounds that belong in the goth clubs.
- ‘Storm the Gates’ opens slowly and quietly, but eventually builds into a crashing crescendo with a synthy backbone.
- The first band was new wave, very synthy, then I sang in a bossa nova band, so that's quite different, then came the girl band, then I sang in a noise guitar band.
Definición de synth en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.