Definición de synthesis en inglés:
sustantivo (plural syntheses ˈsɪnθɪsiːz)[mass noun]
1The combination of components or elements to form a connected whole: the synthesis of intellect and emotion in his work [count noun]: the ideology represented a synthesis of certain ideas Often contrasted with analysis.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Papers cited, many of which are either specific references to original ideas or syntheses of broad areas or topics, contain extensive bibliographic references to original data sources.
- I think a productive blog session would consciously use analyses like this as well as syntheses that provide the substance for such findings.
- He had plenty to play with: Postwar America was full of new musical syntheses.
combination, union, amalgam, blend, mixture, compound, fusion, coalescence, composite, concoction, conglomerate, alloy;
combining, unification, uniting, merging, amalgamation, conglomeration, weaving, interweaving, reconciliation, marrying
2The production of chemical compounds by reaction from simpler materials: the synthesis of methanol from carbon monoxide and hydrogen
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Polymerization is another type of chemical reaction employed in organic synthesis to couple small monomeric units into a much larger chain.
- Other compounds function in chemical analysis and in synthesis in a chemistry laboratory of organic compounds.
- The advent of chemistry and chemical synthesis, however, saw their steady decline.
3(In Hegelian philosophy) the final stage in the process of dialectical reasoning, in which a new idea resolves the conflict between thesis and antithesis.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is also to be noted that the dialectical process is not simply from thesis and antithesis to final synthesis; it is an eternal, open-ended spiral of development.
- This antithesis found its synthesis in Stoicism, the philosophy of both master and slave… and so on.
- Every synthesis becomes a new thesis, which becomes the target of a new antithesis.
- synthesist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The decision to test empirically the impact of methodology on research results does not relieve the synthesist of all evaluation responsibilities.
- The synthesist of economic theory of the middle of the century, John Stuart Mill, had only the most marginal academic connections.
Early 17th century: via Latin from Greek sunthesis, from suntithenai 'place together'.
Palabras que riman con synthesisphotosynthesis
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda