sustantivo( • trademark in the US)
- A computer-generated actor, either in a wholly animated film or one that appears to interact with human actors.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Whatever your feelings are on synthespians on the big screen, there's no arguing that this bunch is spellbindingly intriguing in its own way.
- The idea that a synthespian might some day win an Oscar is not far-fetched.
- Gollum, digitally enhanced by actor Andy Serkis's actorly bite, silenced naysayers who argued that synthespians would never emote at the level of their flesh-and-blood counterparts.
Más definiciones de synthespianDefinición de synthespian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.