Definición de syrup en inglés:
- Select canned fruit in its own juice or water, not heavy syrup, and frozen fruit without added sugar.
- Make a simple mint syrup by boiling sugar and water together for 5 minutes; cool.
- Candied fruits and fruits preserved in syrup are also traditional.
- This type of sedation involves swallowing sedative tablets or syrup.
- Boxes of medicines, varying from children's syrup to Viagra and antiretrovirals, were found in the warehouse.
- Simple cough mixtures contain ingredients known as demulcents, for example glycerin, honey and syrup.
- The sugar syrup would then be processed to extract a liquid sucrose for sale to U.S. food processors for use in breakfast cereal, ice cream, and candy.
- Sticky rice prepared with coconut milk and sugarcane syrup is wrapped in banana leaves.
- Molasses is a byproduct of the sugar refining process, it is the thick syrup you get when you boil down the sugar cane juices to extract sugar.
sherbet from early 17th century:
The words sherbet and sorbet (late 16th century) are essentially the same, and are closely related to syrup (Late Middle English) and shrub (mid 18th century), a drink made with sweetened fruit juice and rum or brandy. All go back to a group of words centring on Arabic sariba ‘to drink’. The sharp-tasting powdered sweet sherbet was originally used to make a fizzy drink, from the 1850s.
Definición de syrup en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.