(also system administrator)
- A person who manages the operation of a computer system or particular electronic communication service.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In order to keep the list accurate and up to date, the system administrator or keyword service must continually increase the size of the list.
- But as Linux moves to the desktop, the Linux system administrator's life becomes much more complicated.
- As the computer science teacher and system administrator, this means I have to be creative about providing our students with computer technology while working with a tight budget.
Más definiciones de system operatorDefinición de system operator en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.