(also systematic desensitisation)
sustantivo[mass noun] Psychiatry
- A treatment for phobias in which the patient is exposed to progressively more anxiety-provoking stimuli and taught relaxation techniques.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The technique is quite similar to systematic desensitization in behavior therapy.
- Treatments effective in alleviating math anxiety include systematic desensitization and relaxation.
- Behavior treatments include systematic desensitization, relaxation training, emotive imagery, contingency management, and social skills training.
Más definiciones de systematic desensitizationDefinición de systematic desensitization en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.