A form of theology in which the aim is to arrange religious truths in a self-consistent whole.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the third and final article I will consider systematic theology, key centers of theology, movements such as feminism and Radical Orthodoxy, and theology in relation to the churches.
- Many of today's pagans reject super-naturalism, tending toward a ‘natural’ spirituality without systematic theology or dogma.
- He was a pioneer in textual criticism of the Bible, exegesis and systematic theology.
systematic theologian sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- His challenge would lead to a broadening of theology, in that it calls for the cooperation of systematic theologians.
- One of the invitations he accepted, however, was not from fellow professors or systematic theologians but from pastors.
- It follows, I contend, that religion is more richly sustained by storytellers than by systematic theologians.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: sys¦tem|at¦ic the|ology
Definición de systematic theology en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda