Definición de systematic theology en inglés:
A form of theology in which the aim is to arrange religious truths in a self-consistent whole.
- In the third and final article I will consider systematic theology, key centers of theology, movements such as feminism and Radical Orthodoxy, and theology in relation to the churches.
- Many of today's pagans reject super-naturalism, tending toward a ‘natural’ spirituality without systematic theology or dogma.
- He was a pioneer in textual criticism of the Bible, exegesis and systematic theology.
systematic theologian sustantivo
- Example sentences
- His challenge would lead to a broadening of theology, in that it calls for the cooperation of systematic theologians.
- One of the invitations he accepted, however, was not from fellow professors or systematic theologians but from pastors.
- It follows, I contend, that religion is more richly sustained by storytellers than by systematic theologians.
Definición de systematic theology en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan