A person who analyses a complex process or operation in order to improve its efficiency, especially by applying a computer system.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Professionals such as systems analysts, computer scientists, engineers, programmers, eCommerce developers and Web designers are in great demand.
- This still leaves teachers $3,000 per year short of accountants, $17,000 short of computer systems analysts, and $25,000 short of engineers.
- We'll need double today's number of computer engineers, systems analysts and computer support specialists.
systems analysis sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Within three years I was able to go from ‘project librarian’ directly into development work in applications programming, then into systems analysis and programming.
- Formal approaches to computer design such as structured systems analysis and design, for example, require considerable investment of time in the design and implementation of interview or questionnaire protocols.
- In consulting on a library automation system, I even heard a definition of information architecture that was coextensive with the field of systems analysis.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: sys¦tems ana|lyst
Definición de systems analyst en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda