(also t'ai chi /ˌtʌɪ ˈtʃiː/)
Definición de t'ai chi ch'uan en inglés:
1A Chinese martial art and system of callisthenics, consisting of sequences of very slow controlled movements.
- The soft arts, judo, jujutsu, aikijujutsu, aikido, hapkido and t'ai chi chuan, use a theory of redirection of an attacker's force to deal with an assault instead of the harder arts, which meet force with greater force.
- During the next seven years I did mainly judo and jodo, and a number of other martial arts such as aikido, iaido, karate, and t'ai chi ch'uan.
- Along with your breathing, repetitive movement like walking, jogging, swimming or t'ai chi can be used to induce a meditative state.
2(In Chinese philosophy) the ultimate source and limit of reality, from which spring yin and yang and all of creation.
- She specialises in t'ai chi and teaching people with high-pressure lives to connect with their body, instead of simply living in their heads, and explores how physical movement can deepen spiritual awareness.
- As she investigates astrology, t'ai chi and hypnotism, she travels from sceptic to true believer.
Chinese, literally 'great ultimate boxing', from tái 'extreme' + ji 'limit' + quán 'fist, boxing'.
Words that rhyme with t'ai chi ch'uanAbadan, Abidjan, adhan, Amman, Antoine, Arne, Aswan, Avon, Azerbaijan, Baltistan, Baluchistan, Bantustan, barn, Bhutan, Dagestan, darn, dewan, Farne, guan, Hahn, Hanuman, Hindustan, Huascarán, Iban, Iran, Isfahan, Juan, Kazakhstan, khan, Koran, Kurdistan, Kurgan, Kyrgyzstan, macédoine, Mahon, maidan, Marne, Michoacán, Oman, Pakistan, pan, Pathan, Qumran, Rajasthan, Shan, Siân, Sichuan, skarn, soutane, Sudan, Tai'an, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Taklimakan, tarn, Tatarstan, Tehran, Tenochtitlán, Turkestan, Turkmenistan, tzigane, Uzbekistan, Vientiane, yarn, Yinchuan, yuan, Yucatán
Definición de t'ai chi ch'uan en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan