sustantivo(also T-bone steak)
A large choice piece of loin steak containing a T-shaped bone.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Most cuisines have examples of this, for instance, the American T-bone steak, the French escalope, the Middle Eastern kebab, and the thin slices cut for stir-frying in Chinese cookery.
- Main courses are next with sautéed mussels, chicken breast, pork steaks, T-bones, sea-bass and veal escallops, with everything cooked in a variety of aromatic Italian herbs and spices, and of course, lots of garlic.
- Careful Kitty's Cafe, the coffee shop at the El Cortez, serves a T-bone steak or prime rib dinner for $5.95 from midnight to 7 a.m. every day.
verbo[with object] North American informal
Crash head-on into the side of (another vehicle): I put the train’s emergency brakes on but the engine T-boned the truck
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The charges date back to Sept. 16, 2002 when Ng's squad car was T-boned by a speeding 2003 Honda Civic at the intersection of Williams and No. 3 Road.
- I was getting 100 km using just a litre of petrol when I T-boned a bus.
- He failed to stop at the stop street and T-boned a car travelling down Maitland Road.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: T-bone
Definición de T-bone en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda