(also tee shirt)
A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Stripes are striking out on the style front too, on T-shirts, cotton shirts and shorts too.
- She quickly changed her jeans and exchanged her tee shirt for a bulky sweatshirt.
- He wore white slip-on shoes, brown jeans, a blue T-shirt and a yellow sports jacket.
T-shirted (also tee-shirted) adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Following a T-shirted bouncer through the sold-out crowd of about 450, Mr. Bell hopped onto the stage.
- All three arrived with packs of T-shirted supporters and campaign paraphernalia more typical of a general election campaign than an early-season event.
- It was warm and still and full of t-shirted people lazing around, lying in small groups, chatting quietly to each other as they stared up at the trees.
Definición de T-shirt en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda