Definición de tabby en inglés:
sustantivo (plural tabbies)
1 (also tabby cat) A grey or brownish cat mottled or streaked with dark stripes.
- There are tabbies and toms in white, black, grey and ginger.
- On my way home I was accosted by a mewing tabby and white shorthair cat that proceeded to follow me home.
- A grey tabby cat with white legs and wearing a red collar with a bell was found in the Hawthorn area of the town over the New Year period.
adjetivoVolver al principio
(Of a cat) grey or brownish in colour and streaked with dark stripes: a young tabby tomcat
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A small, tabby kitten walked out, sniffing the air.
- Waiting for her at the gate was the neighbour's tabby tomcat who bore the unoriginal name of Tiger.
- He then looked over towards the tabby kitten and touched it.
Definición de tabby en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary