- 1A person or thing that arranges data in tabular form: businessmen speak out their minds to a tabulator on various issuesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The names of all individuals allowed access to central tabulators should be posted publicly during elections, and all individuals who have access the central tabulator should be available to citizens through public records requests.
- Validation studies verified our ability to repeat tabulations between tabulators and laboratories within acceptable limits.
- Of course, the central tabulator is the most desirable target.
Más definiciones de tabulatorDefinición de tabulator en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.