- A hypothetical particle that travels faster than light.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Small subatomic particles such as photons, particles of light, and hypothetical particles called tachyons seem to have no problem reaching light speed.
- The biggest problem with bosonic string theory (aside from the lack of fermions) is that the lowest energy state was a tachyon, or a particle mode with negative mass squared.
- The existence of tachyons is allowed by the equations of Einstein's special theory of relativity.
Más definiciones de tachyonDefinición de tachyon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.