- (In road-making) a thin coating of tar or asphalt applied before a road is laid to form an adhesive bond.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Placement on that half of the intersection was completed when a tack coat was sprayed on to seal the moisture in and prepare for the asphalt placement.
- Paving equipment on wet tack coat may result in tracking, which typically occurs in the wheel paths.
- If the surface has been stabilized with an asphalt based dust suppressant a tack coat is not required.
Más definiciones de tack coatDefinición de tack coat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.