Definición de tackie en inglés:
sustantivo (plural tackies or takkies)South African informal
1A rubber-soled canvas sports shoe.
- Since I am sport fanatic I'm more comfortable in track suits and takkies.
- She walks into Rosebank Mall in her All Star takkies, longish skirt, tied dreadlocks, a bag across her chest and her little girl running behind or in front of her.
- Clad in over-sized T-shirts, track pants and worn-out takkies, the youngsters listen attentively as the trainers at the camp bark instructions on the importance of the upcoming championships.
a piece of old tackie
- An easy task: tossing a magazine together looks like a piece of old tackieMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After you've done this, the rest is a piece of old tackie.
- As everyone has a house and a street address the periodic census is a piece of old tackie.
- Choosing the best bedroom furniture among the multitude of possibilities isn't a piece of old tackie for the average Joe.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan