- A rope for applying force to the blocks of a tackle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When there are fourteen or more men at a gun, the Port Tackleman and Side Tacklemen, on lower decks, lead out port tackle falls and assist in tricing up port, and when high enough, belay the fall.
- Take the slack out of the stay by adjusting the tackle fall, then put a tiny drop of super-glue in the last hole to secure the fall.
- A memorandum from Colonel George Taylor, dated Middleton, March 12, 1776, states, ‘Received from Wm. Malcolm, eight copper lamps, two tackle falls and blocks, and three casks, and a part of a cask of oil, being articles brought from the light-house on Sandy Hook.’
Más definiciones de tackle fallDefinición de tackle fall en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.