Definición de tagmemics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular] Linguistics
A mode of linguistic analysis based on identifying the function of each grammatical position in the sentence or phrase and the class of words by which it can be filled.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The different types of prewriting that we will explore here are freewriting, brainstorming, clustering, tagmemics, and journalistic technique.
- In the view of tagmemics, any linguistic data can be viewed in one of three ways: statically, dynamically, or relationally (sometimes called after physics: particle, wave, or field).
- A million (it seems!) years ago when I was teaching Freshman Comp, one of the ‘invention’ processes I taught my students was something that in those days was stuffily called tagmemics and now is much more accessibly referred to as particle-wave-field.
- 1tagmemic adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The triple perspective which tagmemic theory gives allows the modern interpreter to approach a text with more than one viewpoint.
- He was criticized often enough in the academic world because of his tagmemic theory.
- Pike's major theoretical contribution in linguistics was his development of tagmemics, an important theory in American linguistics until the paradigm shift toward Noam Chomsky's transformational grammar theory in the 1960s.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda