- A backward movement of an aircraft from a vertical stalled position.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The near vertical attitude needed to perform the tail slide suggests that the aircraft was indeed making a missed approach rather than the initial climb scenario.
- Tail Slide was the most difficult and courageous manoeuvring which was carried out by a sole aircraft.
- Charlie Hillard used the Pitts unique characteristics to perform his signature ‘Torque Roll,’ a delayed tail slide where the aircraft continues to roll while falling backward.
Más definiciones de tail slideDefinición de tail slide en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.