- While custom tailors sold individually fitted suits and other personalized apparel, they increasingly rationalized the production process in order to reduce basic costs.
- There being no sewing machines to speed the assembly of clothes, tailors and seamstresses were economical with their stitches.
- Drapers and milliners, haberdashers and tailors, mercers and glovers - these were the ubiquitous tradespeople and retailers of Federation King Street.
- Hopefully next week I will have many good reports of tailor and bream, maybe even blackfish, as the season is about to begin in earnest.
- To get a last go at the tailor a number of anglers took off to Fraser Island.
- Some current limits for fish such as tailor, herring and mullet will not change.
- Some of the most elegant men in India still get their suits and trousers tailored by the best in Saville Row.
- Reddy's clothes are tailored in Mumbai by Akbar, also famous as superstar Amitabh Bachchan's tailor.
- If I could tailor clothes, I'd make it live, but my sewing skills are rudimentary and extremely time-consuming.
- He must learn programming scripts that allow a generic program to be tailored to a specific purpose.
- The authors report that once a diagnosis of problem drinking or alcoholism is established, a treatment plan can be tailored to the situation.
- In addition, an architect may spend many hours developing a design that is expressly tailored to both your needs and your building site.
Middle English: from Anglo-Norman French taillour, literally 'cutter', based on late Latin taliare 'to cut'. The verb dates from the mid 17th century.
A tailor's work is indicated in the source of the word, which goes back to Latin taliare ‘to cut’.
Palabras que riman con tailorAdela, bailer, bailor, baler, Benguela, bewailer, derailleur, hailer, inhaler, jailer, loudhailer, mailer, nailer, railer, retailer, sailer, sailor, scaler, Scheele, shillelagh, Taylor, trailer, Venezuela, vuvuzela, wailer, whaler
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.