- The pay received by an employee after the deduction of tax and insurance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fact of the matter is that rising inflation is setting at naught the modest gains in take-home pay granted through tax reform and income rises.
- Analysts credited last year's big rise, which few had predicted, to a strong growth in take-home pay, low unemployment and cheap borrowing costs.
- We asked mothers to choose an income range within which their weekly household income fell, including take-home pay and benefits.
Más definiciones de take-home payDefinición de take-home pay en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.