- A double which, by convention, requires one’s partner to bid, used to convey information rather than to score penalty points. Often contrasted with business double.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A take-out double has no upper limit of strength and may be the first move on a really big hand.
- The effort to separate penalty doubles from take-out doubles has become more difficult in recent years, as experts have developed special agreements about some low-level situations.
- It's a take-out double by the defense after your partner has bid.
Más definiciones de take-out doubleDefinición de take-out double en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.