Definición de takeout en inglés:
1North American A takeaway.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They have popped up in exurban strip malls and on the decaying streets of former industrial centers in the Midwest: buffets, takeouts.
- Problem is, Aimes messed up the map, putting the Chinese takeout in the wrong location and placing Sigel and Speller clear over on the other side of the intersection.
- From the takeout near Durango, teams would bike, trek, and rappel roughly 55 miles back to Telluride.
2 Bridge A bid (in a different suit) made in response to a bid or double by one’s partner: I doubled for takeout, eliciting a 4NT reply from Robson
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When your opponent asks for an explanation of a no-trump overcall, state that your partner has ten to fifteen points, the bid is artificial, and it is for takeout.
- And although Charlie hadn't made it clear when he announced the convention, it should have been obvious to me that his doubles of overcalls couldn't possibly be for takeout, since that would most likely lead to his wife's becoming declarer.
Palabras que riman con takeoutbreakout, stakeout
Definición de takeout en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda