(also taal /ˈtɑːl/)
- A traditional rhythmic pattern in classical Indian music: the piece was set to the rupaka talaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Those who really know their raags from their taals will probably be transported by the wit with which the internal changes of each piece are executed, but you don't need specialist knowledge to appreciate the vivacity of the disc.
- A tala (East Indian time cycle) is called out, starting the tablas and whipping the piece into a furious frenzy with some thunderous percussion at the end.
- To that extent, her responsibility is to ensure that all allies are singing in the same raga and the same taal.
from Sanskrit tāla 'handclapping, musical time'.
sustantivo (plural igual or talas)
- The basic monetary unit of Samoa, equal to 100 sene.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The gap between imports and exports is mainly covered by 160m tala of remittances from overseas Samoans to their families or for churches and schools - almost three times what the country receives in foreign aid.
from Samoan tālā.