sustantivo• informal , chiefly North American
- A session of lengthy discussion or conversation, especially a television chat show or debate.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It seems unlikely that any new visions about how to fight racism globally will emerge, but a talkfest is certainly welcome.
- John Howard says the special heads of government meeting won't be a talkfest.
- This bill is about talkfests, about planning, and about bureaucracy, when we need leadership and decisive action.
Más definiciones de talkfestDefinición de talkfest en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.