- Denoting or relating to a style of Indian cooking based on the use of a tandoor: tandoori chickenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If you are tired of the regular variety, you can try out the desi version of the pizza - Naanza - tandoori chicken on a tandoori naan base.
- As a result, Indian tandoori restaurants have sprung up all around the world.
- After years of experimenting with restaurants specialising in North Indian and tandoori dishes, there seems to be a growing demand among the urban clientele for traditional Kerala fare.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- Tandoori food or cooking: the tavern serves tandoori and other traditional dishesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Traditional classics such as tandoori, balti, korma, pathia, dopiaza, madras and bhuna curries were there, along with a decent choice of chef's specials, and, I was pleased to see, no puddings.
- The situation was not helped by the constant stream of Indian food, curry, balti, tandoori, pappadum and raitha poured down the traumatised gullet of the elderly Bostonian lady on seat 27C by the flight attendants.
- The restaurant's menu is vast, featuring traditional dishes of every kind including balti, tandoori, biryani, korma, bhuna, rogan josh - and even English dishes.
from Urdu and Persian tandūri, from tandūr (see tandoor).
Más definiciones de tandooriDefinición de tandoori en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.