- Relating to or resembling tannin: a dry wine with a slightly tannic aftertasteMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As for the juice, its health benefits may keep some customers chugging it, but it has a lingering, biting, tannic aftertaste.
- Wines, particularly wines naturally low in tannins themselves, can taste aggressively tannic after being matured in barrels made from kiln-dried, as opposed to air-dried, wood.
- Salt and tannin are a train wreck in the mouth, so tannic reds don't work well with most cheeses.
mid 19th century: from French tannique, from tanin (see tannin).
Más definiciones de tannicDefinición de tannic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.