sustantivo[mass noun] informal
An obsessive desire to acquire and maintain a suntan, by natural or artificial methods: she is one of a growing number of teenagers thought to be suffering from tanorexia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Tony, who is now 15, is one of a growing number of teenagers thought to be suffering from tanorexia.
- Assuming that you don't have tanorexiaa compulsion marked by frequent trips to the tanning boothyou have every reason to feel optimistic about your skin.
- People with tanorexia have tanned skin but look into the mirror and see themselves as too pale.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Scotland is supposed to be gripped by such a tanorexic mania and skin cancer epidemic that the Labour MSP is preparing to launch a bill attempting to regulate sunbed salons.
- Lynne, a 28-year-old law student from Glasgow, is a typical tanorexic.
- A consultant psychiatrist at Parkhead Hospital in Glasgow, he has treated a number of tanorexics.
Definición de tanorexia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.