sustantivo (plural tantos)
A Japanese short sword or dagger.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Historically, it should be noted that original Japanese tantos were V-ground.
- Traditional tantos were double-ground and he offers his knives with this grind as well as the asymmetrical chisel grind so popular on tactical knives today.
- I like my tanto and scimitar much more than these military weapons.
adverbio[usually with negative] Music
(As a direction) too much: [postpositive:, as submodifier]: allegro non tanto
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This Allegro non tanto is the first movement of this two-movement sonatina.
- Her taut, strongly projected approach to the Allegro, ma non tanto finale produced a cascade of virtuosic razzle dazzle that was always wedded to a sophisticated conception of the score's grand, arching line.
- Pianist Michael Linville, now the New World Symphony's Director of Admissions, played with stylish musicality in the Allegro, ma non tanto from Dvorák's Quartet in A for Piano and Strings Op 81.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda