- The roots of Japanese mythology are in the Shinto religion, in Taoism and in Zen Buddhism alike.
- Confucianism blamed Taoist philosophy of escapism, while Taoism responded by deeming Confucianism as escapist from one's true nature.
- The Chinese philosophy of Taoism looked inward, seeking harmony with nature.
The central concept and goal is the Tao, and its most important text is the Tao-te-Ching. Taoism has both a philosophical and a religious aspect. Philosophical Taoism emphasizes inner contemplation and mystical union with nature; wisdom, learning, and purposive action should be abandoned in favour of simplicity and wu-wei (non-action, or letting things take their natural course). The religious aspect of Taoism developed later, circa 3rd century ad, incorporating certain Buddhist features and developing a monastic system.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Chuangtse is therefore important as the first one who fully developed the Taoistic thesis of the rhythm of life, contained in the epigrams of Laotse.
- More than two thousand years ago Taoistic healers already were writing books in which they openly discussed love and sex.
- Incubation is an important part of the creative process, since Taoistic artists would seek for spiritual transcendence through reflection before starting on their creative work.
Palabras que riman con TaoismMaoism
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: Tao¦ism
Definición de Taoism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.