- A starchy substance in the form of hard white grains, obtained from cassava and used in cookery for puddings and other dishes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Desserts were generally varieties of pap made from oatmeal, semolina, tapioca, or pudding rice cooked in either milk or buttermilk.
- For the tempura batter, in a medium bowl, combine the flour, tapioca starch, salt, and sugar and stir well to combine.
- Black tapioca pearls are made of a mixture of sweet potato flour, tapioca flour and brown sugar, which gives the pearls their distinctive color.
early 18th century: from Tupi-Guarani tipioca, from tipi 'dregs' + og, ok 'squeeze out'.
Más definiciones de tapiocaDefinición de tapioca en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.