sustantivo(often tar sands) Geology
- A deposit of sand impregnated with bitumen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In desperation, the U.S. and other nations could turn to dirtier fossil fuels - coal, tar sand and heavy oil - which will only worsen global warming.
- But details on how this money will be spent have not been fully released and there are indications that some of the money could go towards one of the most polluting forms of energy - tar sands.
- There was also a story about Canadian tar sands, which now supply over 1 million barrels a day; this is forecast to rise to 2 million a day by the end of the decade.
Más definiciones de tar sandDefinición de tar sand en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.