(also tarama /ˈtarəmə/)
- A pinkish paste or dip made from the roe of certain fish, mixed with olive oil and seasoning.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- "Oh well, there'll be hummus and tabbouleh and taramasalata - they're all extremely mushy," he said.
- There's Elizabeth David's taramasalata and dumpy, crisp and filling fish cakes.
- The big draw for me, though, is the cooler along the south wall, which is jammed with Greek olives, cheese, anchovies, halvah and other specialties, including hummus, tarama and Balkan-style yogurt.
from modern Greek taramas 'roe' (from Turkish tarama, denoting a preparation of soft roe or red caviar) + salata 'salad'.
Más definiciones de taramasalataDefinición de taramasalata en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.