- A toxic compound used in treating protozoal disease in animals, as a mordant in dyeing, and formerly as an emetic.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Alternative name: potassium antimony tartrate; chemical formula: K(SbO)C4H4O6
- The preferred thripsicide is tartar emetic which has the chemical name potassium antimony tartrate.
- An experimental group of 50 male and 50 female rats was administered 5 ppm potassium antimony tartrate in water.
- He identified the label found at the prisoner's house as that which he had placed on the tartar emetic then purchased.
Más definiciones de tartar emeticDefinición de tartar emetic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.