sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
- A crystalline organic acid which is present especially in unripe grapes and is used in baking powders and as a food additive.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A dibasic acid; chemical formula: COOH(CHOH)2COOH
- Many carboxylic acids are present in the foods and drinks we ingest, like malic acid (found in apples), tartaric acid (grape juice), and oxalic acid (spinach and some parts of the rhubarb plant).
- The calcium tartrate is neutralized by the addition of sulfuric acid to produce calcium sulfate and tartaric acid.
- The mixture of fruit acids may include citric acid, glycollic acid, lactic acid, malic acid and tartaric acid.
Más definiciones de tartaric acidDefinición de tartaric acid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.