sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
- A brilliant yellow synthetic dye derived from tartaric acid and used to colour food, drugs, and cosmetics.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The study reported that benzoic acid and tartrazine (yellow food colouring E102) had a bad effect on nearly eight out of ten children involved.
- All samples contained one to three kinds of artificial colours, including tartrazine, sunset yellow FCF, red 2G, carmoisine and curcumin.
- E102, also known as tartrazine, gives food a yellow/orange colour.
Más definiciones de tartrazineDefinición de tartrazine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.