Definición de taser en inglés:
A weapon firing barbs attached by wires to batteries, causing temporary paralysis.
- The weapon was a taser, a stun gun that temporarily numbs your body with 50,000 volts of energy.
- There was pepper spray, tasers, stun guns, and you know, stuff like that.
- If you want to arm pilots, it would be much smarter to give them billy clubs or tasers.
verbo(also tase) Volver al principio
Fire a taser at (someone) in order to incapacitate them temporarily.
- During protests over the past two days, at least a few students were tasered.
- This year, after a 16-year-old was hit by a speeding police car, with no sirens or flashing lights, her distraught boyfriend was tasered.
- I got pepper sprayed and tasered.
1970s: from the initial letters of Tom Swift's electric rifle (a fictitious weapon), on the pattern of laser.
Definición de taser en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan