- A weapon firing barbs attached by wires to batteries, causing temporary paralysis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The weapon was a taser, a stun gun that temporarily numbs your body with 50,000 volts of energy.
- There was pepper spray, tasers, stun guns, and you know, stuff like that.
- If you want to arm pilots, it would be much smarter to give them billy clubs or tasers.
verbo(also tase) Volver al principio
- Fire a taser at (someone) in order to incapacitate them temporarily.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During protests over the past two days, at least a few students were tasered.
- This year, after a 16-year-old was hit by a speeding police car, with no sirens or flashing lights, her distraught boyfriend was tasered.
- I got pepper sprayed and tasered.
1970s: from the initial letters of Tom Swift's electric rifle (a fictitious weapon), on the pattern of laser.
Más definiciones de taserDefinición de taser en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.