(also tatami mat)
sustantivo (plural igual or tatamis)
- A rush-covered straw mat forming a traditional Japanese floor covering.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I made an executive decision about my life and downgraded my bed to a cheap tatami mat, a traditional straw Japanese mat meant for sleeping.
- She said when she moved in all the rooms were designed in Japanese style with tatami on the floor.
- My room had a wood floor with a tatami mat over it.
Más definiciones de tatamiDefinición de tatami en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.